Director of Maintenance/Transportation
(806) 456 - 1278 Office
(806) 456 - 7340 Cell
Welcome to Maintenance
The mission of the Plains Independent School District’s Maintenance Department is to provide a warm and safe environment that supports student learning, employee morale, and productivity.
Areas of Responsibility
- Maintenance of building systems including electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning, roofing, flooring and wall surfaces, and alarms.
- Custodial services to campuses and Central Office.
- Grounds keeping including lawn mowing, field maintenance, parking lot upkeep, weed control, and snow and ice removal.
- Delivery and storage of supplies and equipment.
The Department maintains
- 1 elementary school, 1 middle school, 1 high school, the Plains Cowboys Stadium, the Auditorium, 4 Gymnasiums, 2 AG facilities, 1 indoor pool, and 13 Teacher housing.
- During normal business hours contact (806) 456-1278 or (806) 456 - 1282. Non-emergency messages may be left at the same telephone number after normal business hours.
- For after-hour emergencies please only contact one of the following: Maintenance on-call at (806) 215-0030, Director, Maintenance & Transportation, (806) 456-7340.
- For any non emergency requests please Submit Work Orders through the link provided below.