Quick Links

Main Navigation


Financial Aid

Sign up for the News Update.

Sub Navigation


Home > High School > Counseling > Financial Aid >


Ajax Loading Image


E-mail Article

Financial Aid

October 20, 2009

Everyone will need a PIN number. Go online and fill out the form. You may create your own number if you already have from something that you use. Remember that each student and parent will need one. If you have an older sibling in college then your parent already has one and they will use the same one for both.

Everyone needs to fill out an application for this even though you may not qualify for Federal Aid you may qualify for scholarships within the college or university. Your file not not be considered complete until they receive this. 

This site has lots of good information for all students. Students that are not citizens can find financial aid information here.


College.gov is a Web site from the U.S. Department of Education created to engage, inform, and inspire students to pursue education beyond high school. I encourage students and parents to check out www.college.gov to learn why they should go to college, what they can do to prepare, and how to pay for college costs.


Back To Top